I have a proof of address that is more than 3 months old. What should I do?

You will need to obtain a more recent document dated within the last 3 months, such as a recent bank or credit card statement, or utility bill.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.