I still live with my parents and utility bills are in their names. Can I use this as proof of address?

If you currently live with your parents, you may be able to submit a utility bill in their name with a birth certificate or similar document confirming your relationship along with a letter from them confirming your residence. However, if time allows, we recommend that you ask your bank to send an account statement to your residential address. We can extend the due date on this task to accommodate the delay. Please email us in advance at to coordinate this action.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.