If I am/was unemployed prior to the start of my studies, what documents should I show as proof of salary?

Depending on the duration of unemployment, our credit committee may choose to take your gross annual salary from your last employment into account during the assessment of your application.

Should this be the case, you will need to provide us with salary slips from the final 3 months of your last employment.  In addition to salary slips, we require the full contact details of your HR manager or employer.

If you did not receive salary slips, you are welcome to provide us with an official letter from your previous employer stating the position held, dates of employment and your gross annual income.

In addition to salary slips (or employer letter), you will need to provide bank statements for the corresponding 3 months, highlighting your incoming salary.  Bank statements must be accompanied by full contact details of your bank/relationship manager.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.