If I am already in school, what salary should I use in the application?

You should use the salary your earned PRE-STUDY (i.e. your salary before starting your Master’s degree), even if you are a second year student.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.