There is no penalty for making larger than expected payments or for settling the loan earlier than scheduled. Please note that a bulk payment does not create a “credit facility” against which due monthly payments can be set-off.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I can’t afford a payment?
- Can I make one payment for multiple loans?
- What currency should I pay in?
- Can loans from Prodigy be used for any tax rebates or benefits?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?
- What happens if I do not pay my loan?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?