No, unfortunately the terms of the loan cannot be restructured or renegotiated. It's not possible to change the currency of your loan, because your loan is essentially an asset that is denominated in a specific currency. The investors who helped to fund your education have invested in the same currency.
Articles in this section
- What currency should I pay in?
- Can loans from Prodigy be used for any tax rebates or benefits?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?
- What happens if I do not pay my loan?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- Where can I find my balance and monthly due amount?
- What is FX Risk and how do currency fluctuations impact me?