Yes, you should. While a balance remains on your loan it serves no purpose to skip payment as this will only cause your minimum obligation to increase and it is best to keep it as low as possible. Payments not received by the end of the month will incur a late fee of EUR / USD / GBP 25.
Articles in this section
- Can loans from Prodigy be used for any tax rebates or benefits?
- When do I start repaying my loan?
- Should I make a payment every month?
- Can I renegotiate the terms or currency of my loan?
- Can I pre-pay my loan without incurring a penalty?
- What happens if I do not pay my loan?
- What payment methods can I use to repay my loan?
- Where can I find my balance and monthly due amount?
- What is FX Risk and how do currency fluctuations impact me?